Calling all Action Heroes! We've officially launched our 2017 Summer Action Campaign, a quest that will take us door to door and out and about this summer to talk with Vermonters all over the state about the critical importance of high-quality early care and learning to the future success of Vermont's children, families, communities and economy.
We've set a lofty goal this summer to reach 8,000 Petition signers by September 1. We're starting with a strong base of over 5,000 supporters already, but we'll need the help of all LGK Ambassadors to inspire 3,000 more Vermonters to sign their names in support of prioritizing Vermont kids!
Here's how you can get involved:
- Join our canvassing team to raise awareness and collect signatures on the Let’s Grow Kids Petition
If you can't join our canvassing teams, knock on doors in your own neighborhood
- Attention child care providers! You can earn STARS points by volunteering!
Attend an event in your community—set up a table or just chat with your neighbors
Click HERE to view our full list of summer events below!
Never canvassed before? Don't worry! Our Let's Grow Kids Regional Field Managers will be there to provide you with ongoing support and the tools you need every step of your volunteer journey.
Find your local Let's Grow Kids Regional Field Manager below; they can't wait to talk with you!
- Franklin, Grand Isle, Essex and Orleans Counties: Amie Choiniere email@example.com; 802-347-1037
- Chittenden Counties: Shayla Zammuto; firstname.lastname@example.org; 802-448-4409
- Orange, Washington and Caledonia Counties: Maroni Minter; email@example.com; 802-242-0454
- Bennington, Windham and Windsor Counties: Vicky Senni; firstname.lastname@example.org; 802-793-2744
- Addison, Lamoille, Rutland: Brian Maier; email@example.com; 802-448-0549
- Sign up for an LGK training and become a champion for children
- Informational & marketing materials
- Tell your story
- Use our legislator look up tool to send your legislators a letter
- Write a letter to the editor
August 9 -11 and 16-18, canvassing in Burlington. Click HERE to learn more & sign up!
August 11-12, canvassing in Rutland. Click HERE to learn more & sign up!
Saturday, August 12, Danville Fair, Danville. Click HERE to learn more & sign up!
- August 16-20, Orleans County Fair, Barton. Click HERE to learn more & sign up!
Saturday, August 19th, Alburgh Summer Fest. Click HERE to learn more & sign up!
August 19-20 and 26-27, canvassing in Bristol. Click HERE to learn more & sign up!
August 23-25, canvassing in Colchester. Click HERE to learn more & sign up!